Google
 

Thursday, November 1, 2007

The Saga of the Brown Yarn Part 1


I like color, lots and lots of color. So how did I end up with so much brown and tan yarn? I keep getting more and it keeps adding up. So this week I've challanged myself to use it all up. I've already made a couple pairs of slippers with it. I'm going to post the pattern I used tomorrow, it's late and I just got home from work. I was going to call them Tootsie Warmers but since they're all in browns and man size I figured the men would be more willing to wear them if I called them something else. Anyway the plan is to use the larger skiens to make men's slippers. Then the medium size ones to make a lapghan or two. These would be for the Pine ridge Reservation. Then I would use up the rest making squares to send to someone that will be joining them together for The Ships Project. That's the plan but plans were made to be changed, so we'll see what happens.

No comments: