Google
 

Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Newest Project


I am so glad I named this blog Deb's Crafts instead of something like Deb Crochets so I can talk about all the other crafts too. LOL The list mom in Caring For Cooper just posted a list of needs for Cooper Hospital. One of those needs was long pants for newborns, so using Simplicity pattern 3941 XS I made my first pair. It was so easy and went so fast, I'm planning to make a lot more. Now to dig through my fabric and find more that would be appropriate for baby's pants!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Cute cute print! I'm sure all those who receive these will be thrilled!

Have a great week,
Sandy

Mary Johnson said...

These are cute - sorry to hear that your hand is limiting your crafting.

Christine Norris said...

I make flannel pajama bottoms for my kids for Christmas every year. Can you use scraps of the fabric for more pants?

Deb Upcycles said...

Yes, I can use the scraps!! Thank you so much. Email me at debsstuff55 (at) yahoo (dot) com