Google
 

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Bundles of Love Donation

For January the All_Crafts_4_Charity Yahoo group was making items for Bundles of Love in Minnesota. I am packing up these items to send to them today. First is a sweater set made from Lion Brand Baby Boucle, sort of a combination of both my Newborn Sweater Set and my Bumpy Baby Sweater. I will actually have to make the sweater again so I can write down the changes. The blanket to match is made from nine Never Ending Blanket Squares, made without changing colors. As well as the set I made two washcloths and two bibs, The patterns were developed specifically for this project. I will be packing this up today (and may throw in somes hats if the box isn't full) and mailing it out tomorrow.

1 comment:

Cherri said...

Deb, what a beautiful set! That will be a very lucky baby!
Hugs, Cherri