Google
 

Sunday, February 1, 2009

January Stash Busting Part 2


I took this picture last week and only added a couple more hair pretties. So this and the picture before is the result of my stash busting for January. I have filled up the bag again. (I recieved and bought a bunch of small balls and partial skeins so I added them to the bag) So the bag is full almost to bursting and I get another chance to try to empty it in a month. I wasn't able to do it in January and the bag is actually fuller now so I better get to work.

3 comments:

Ghost said...

What a wonderful array of items. it feels like Christmas.

Debbi-a1 said...

What a great way to stash bust and make great items.

teakaycee said...

you've been tagged with the 6th picture tag.... go peek at my blog for instructions.

great busting!