Google
 

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Quickie Contest

The contest is over. The grand total is 138 which the winner hit right on the head. Noble Retrievers is the winner with her (his?) guess of 138. Contact me at debsstuff55 (at) yahoo (dot) com to find out how to redeem your prize.
.
.
I'm going to spend the weekend making small projects such as yo-yo's, granny's daughters, mini-squares and finger puppets and maybe some 7" squares. I might also sew up some little hug pillows. The contest is to guess how many items I will make by Sunday night and leave your guess and a way to contact you as a comment. The person coming the closest will be the winner, in the event of a tie the person who posted their comment first will win. I can't tell you how much time I will have because I don't know myself. Family, cats and work seem to have a way of intruding on my crafting time, but I don't really have anything planned for the whole weekend. The prize will be a $5 gift certificate to the Crafting 4 a Cause webstore. They have added lots of new things since my last contest so check them out. All proceeds go to the Pine Ridge Reservation propane fund so even if you don't win, please consider buying something.

Crafting 4 A Cause Webstore
.
.

26 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi:

I think that you will make 93 items this weekend.

Georgina
Bevs Crafting List

HilsGal said...

yo-yos?, granny's daughters? - hmm, I know, you are fast. I guess, you will be able to make about 100 items
Hugs
Chris

kozyscents said...

124 items
Linda Haynes
hthr_haynes@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Deb

My guess it that you will make
175 items during the weekend.

Hugs
Margaret
mfraleig@ciaccess.com

Sara said...

150ish.

hugs
sara

Anonymous said...

I think you'll probably make 77 items this weekend. You COULD probably make more but life will probably be in the way some of the time.

Anonymous said...

Hello,
My name is Cheri, I dont know you but I think you will do about 80 items. Good luck You can reach me at kuntrykitten2@yahoo.com

Anne said...

Hi Deb,
I think you will make 85 items this weekend (you still need to have time to eat, rest & stretch after all!)
Anne

Lauren said...

Hey there! Neat idea!

I think you'll make 54 items.

(I'm being conservative since I don't know how fast you crochet, or how many interruptions you'll have. LOL!)

Lauren
http://crochetstitches.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

I think you will make 97 items this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Cindy in Michigan thinks you will make 118 items this weekend. Have fun! csbstar@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I'd say 75 items.

blaze0802@yahoo.com

Ghost said...

502 is my guess you can reach me by posting to CFAC. Or leave a comment on my blog and I will get in touch with you.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Happy Valentines Day! I will guess 64 Have a great weekend. Hugs, Mary

MJ H. said...

I'm going to guess 125.

Good Luck

MJ

Haggatha said...

Hi Deb, I'd say you are going to make about 63. I know odd number, but it just popped in my head.

cindy c said...

i think your going to make lucky 7
cindy c

Rebecca said...

This is the first time I've looked at your blog. Just for fun, I think you'll make 112 items.
Rebecca

Marie Anne said...

I think you'll be busy, so will go lower with 68.

Great contest!

Anonymous said...

think that you will do 100 items this weekend

Anonymous said...

I guess 84. Hope you have fun and out-craft all of our guesses. Hugs, ~Chris "mrsmouse", AC4C

Noble Retrievers said...

I'm going to guess 138 items. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Hey Deb, it's Leslie. I am going to have to say 214.

Leslie
Bev's Charity Challenge

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing 126.

Julia from NorCal
Bev's Charity Challenge

Anonymous said...

Deb ,
I say 87 , AT CFAC
MOLLY : O)

Anonymous said...

I know how my life goes - and when I think I have time it doesn't work so well. Hmmm, my guess is 36.

tanner@srv.net Linn