Google
 

Friday, February 12, 2010

Readers Projects - Manly Man Slippers

The first two entries for my contest were both the same pattern! Both readers had made my Manly Man Slippers for the men in their lives.




Tanya made these and says "I have used your Manly Man Slipper pattern to make my hubby's slippers. Loved the pattern It was quick and easy. He wears them all the time too, and he is picky"

This pair was made by Marie in NJ who says "I made another pair of your manly man slippers for Josh...he loves them because they are so warm. I used 1 strand of worsted weight charcoal gray, one strand black, gray, white variegated, and one strand of Symphony, I think the color was persimmon...kind of the colors of his favorite hockey team (Go Flyers!!). This is a fantastic pattern!!

To find out how to enter my contest for some beautiful cotton yarn go here.

No comments: